Tuesday, December 19, 2006

PotterCast #68: Happy Holidays Part 1

Well, it ws an unusual show this week, with a BIG LONG Wizard Rock segment. It's always good to hear from the wizard rockers, though, so I was pretty happy. :)



There was apparently a little problem with the news this week, and PotterCast editor Jeff, on the comments at PotterCast.com, said he fixed it. Good thing, too, I felt like I was listening to #66 all over again.



And then there were filks. All of them were absolutely AMAZING. Personally I liked "Do You Hear What I Hear?" which told of Colin Creevey spreading the latest news on Mr. Harry Potter, the best. It was QUITE amusing.



Verfy good show, and I can't wait for the next batch of filky goodness on 69!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the filks too Brett! Especially the Voldemort is Coming Tonight one! I thought that was cool.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're an awesome blogger :D.